This is our best selling program! This guide can be used to target full body, weight gain / weightless or simply to do body recomposition.
-Beginner friendly, yet challenging.
GYM EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- Resistance Bands
- Hip Abduction Machine
- Hip Adduction Machine
- Leg Press Machine
- Smith Machine
- Assisted Pull-Up Machine
- Cable Machine
- A detailed nutrition portion explaining how to calculate your calorie intake and macros for your goals.
- This plan can be used for weight gain / weightloss / weight maintenance.
- VEGAN/VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY.
- Alternatives to macros.
- How to read nutrition labels.
- Myths section.
- Food suggestions & classifications.
- Supplement suggestions.
- Darihana's tips & tricks to a successful journey.
- 4 week long progressive overload program.
- Routines are five days a week and sessions last between 1-1.5 hours.
- Includes bodybuilding exercises (weight lifting), stretching routines, warm up routines.
- GYM ACCESS IS NEEDED.
- You will be training full body (chest, abs, back, biceps/triceps, shoulders ,quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes).
- Video demos provided for all workouts.
We strongly advise that you consult with your physician before beginning this workout program, as not all exercises are suitable for different individuals and levels of fitness. This program was built for healthy individuals with a solid baseline of fitness. Darihana Nova has no medical experience or title and cannot suggest which exercises or workouts that will work for a specific individual. This program is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should understand that when you are involved in any exercise or workout program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or workout program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Darihana Nova from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Darihana Nova’s negligence.